Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Nutrition Program.

For a year I have been a spark member. They have a Nutrition part in their program. That is how I know how many Calories, carb, fat and proteins are in my meals. I love this program, it is free to everyone.
The Nutrition part help me with meal planning and assistance to stay on track. Each day I log on check out the meal plan, change it to suit my cupboards and log my food as I eat the meal or snack.
Now I need to make some adjustments because it looks like the Fat intake is a little to high. I have lost 5 pounds this week, which really surprises me with all the food I have been eating and my exercise is not up to par yet. That part of the weight loss I need to get going on.
Yes they have a section on exercise also. You should go check it out, Tell them Auntie E1 sent you. Here's the link" Spark People".

No comments: