Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Updates- A Weekly View.

This week has been a week of Walking. Exercising has been good. Now to the food intake. I think I have been within my allotments. However I haven't been good at Logging. Purchased a book log that will help me in this tasks. I really hate logging food. Perhaps it's because I have to look at what I have eaten in a written form. That could be depressing, and make me mad. It is like having to tell someone what you pigged out on and getting a disapproval look. Oh Yeah, that look will come from with in now. Just thinking about it, this comes to mind.... It could help me in my daily decisions, That thought of You'll have to write it down in the journal and then look up the caloric value and then you will really know why that weight did not fall off this week! Aug that thought makes me cringe. ... Oh well that is what I will have to do.
I have been good about logging my daughter, she doesn't like to do it either. however the Nutritionist said it would be a great tool to achieve the weight goal. I promise her those shirts she wants if she can lose 8 pounds by October the 8th. I don't know if I should have done that but , getting a teen motivated is hard.
Set up the treadmill in the Family room so we can walk while watching a show. This week I will be working on a room in the house. Painting, Papering( putting a mural up), and installing racks and shelves. That should be a lot of Exercise. Plus the swimming and yard work. We have a weekend trip to the aquarium planed and that's a lot of walking. Plus a Sunday Local event, more standing and walking. I think I will put in some Wii activity also, maybe Balancing. I heard that one of the keys to long live is being able to balance. The Wii does a great job with leaning that ability. We will see how I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like logging what I eat either, just because it's so tedious.

It's great that you're daughter is getting fit too!