Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Looking at a New weight plan.

I have been trying out a New Weight Plan. It is called Sensa. You just sprinkle it on every thing you eat. There are no forbidden foods. That I like. This is a 6 month plan. In that time I should lose about 40 to 60 pounds. So far so good. I have been on it for about two weeks and have lost about 4 pounds.
Now it works by telling the brain that you are satisfy. Removing the craving and tendency to over eat. That is my main problem. I really have trouble eating too much and have a feeling to eat even after I have already eaten a meal. I have notice that to be much less. That is a good thing.

Hubby has now joined the Sensa group. We will both be working on this together. That is good! having your partner on board do make it easier.

No comments: