Monday, April 30, 2012

Updating my progress.

Well, here we are in the middle of spring. Have been up and down however I am down to 168 pounds again. Although it seems that I am loosing inches. My clothes are getting looser and I am losing inches. So I will not be discouraged about the scale weight. Sensa is still the program I am on.  As well as taking Raspberry Keytones, 1000 mg per day. It seems to be working with the midriff section. I am loosing inches, they are just falling off.

I was looking for something to return my Metabolism to my younger years. Going to start using some teas to help out with that. Will keep you informed on how that works.

Been reading a book called WheatBelly by Davis. It is a very interesting read. Learning a lot about the food we eat and how it effect our health. I will be writing a review on it soon, on my Review site.


No comments: