Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Update on Health Plans



Here I am again. If you follow me you know I have had several things happened in the family. Daughter is off to college and in her final year. Hubby has had several health issues. Dad had had Several medical issues and now lives  with us.We had a flood in the basement. Which caused a complete reconstruction of the basement offices and rooms.

Not to say my weight has been up and down. I think I am still in the same place I was a few years ago. Haven't done much lately. However I am on the rise of returning to the walking and exercising with the wii.

My Dad has Diabetes therefore, I am learning to cook and eat differently. Being very portions conscience. Trying to eat less every meal. I am thinking this will help me to maintain a healthy non Diabetes  body.

I will try to update you on the progress. My wieght is still at 175. I hope to get it down to 160.

No comments: