Monday, January 20, 2020

Time for an update: It is a New Decade, changes will happen

So here we are 2020. It just is so strange to type that. A lot has happened in the last decade in this family. The passing of both my parents, a grandparent, Two Aunts and a brother . Some Friends our age and younger. All these can contribute to Weight changes.

Death can make one eat more comfort foods as well as indulged  in things not health worthy.

Even through all the family changes the weight was well with in control. Gaining and loosing was an ongoing thing.

Today my weight is about 160. My BS was high and BP was high. there were a few changes made. These change help the BS and Bp  numbers to go down. I started to take Physio Omego with DPA/DHA/EPA. Been on it for about  two month now. I have seen a difference in my numbers. also have been drinking 120 LIFE. That has really made a difference in my  Numbers across the board.

I have recently added Turmeric Curcumin to supplements. It will take time to see if that helps also.

When we went to Vegas I notice that my BS and BP was well in control. Walked a lot and eat healthy fresh food. I did eat a lot and had dessert once in a while and still my Number were good. That tells me exercise will be important.

Hubby is retiring  this month we plan on walking more and traveling more. Learning how to eat  out  and still maintain the weight is crucial to us. We plan on changing our diets to a Keto friendly one. thinking that will help in this process.

With our health issues the Keto changes should establish our Numbers. Help to kick start our bodies to manage our food intake. Will be coming back to give you a monthly update on our process. Want to lose at least 10 more pounds in this year.

No comments: