Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Doing Well even With the Quarantine.

Have been able to maintain the weight loss through our Quarantine time. On thing that I think helps is preparing our on food. Eating out can add a lot more calories to ones daily intake. Ordering  Delivery can also do that. Therefore We have been  cooking at home. I have also been trying to look into Keto and Paleo diets.  Reading up on them. Plus I have been watching our carbs and sweets.

I am big on Sweets. That is one of my weaknesses. Learning to make sweets with very little refine sugars has been fun. today I made some Fudge Sickles . Love them in this heat they are a delight. One can also use things like Puff pastry for sweet treats. They had less carbs then Baked goods.

Tried some Gluten Free breads. Not a fan. Too many Nuts and the taste is just not  appealing to me. However I have been using Lower Carb flours and liking them. I will stay with Sourdough bread since they are less in Sugar and carbs. Eating less breads and more protein meals.

 I am mostly doing a Paleo/Keto diet. Trying to do more outdoor activities for exercise.

 still working on loosing 10 more pound. !0 at a time and then maintain for a few month and start again. That pattern is a good one for me. Allowing me to  plateau  and then start loosing again.

No comments: