Thursday, June 23, 2022

WELL THIS IS TIME TELLING......


 Last year I started a Dirty Keto Plan. It has been and up and down weight issue with me. It did get down to 158 earlier this year. However I am now back up to 164.  At a stand still now. Found out that eating out was not a good thing for me. They like to put sugar in everything you order. Even if I think it is a good  choice I can taste the sweetness. One thing I learn in doing the Keto is that Cheese and Gluten are my nemesis. Too much of the cheese is not good. The gluten just makes me feel bloated, plus I look it. When I stay on the Gluten free and eat less Cheese items the pounds fall off.

Therefore, now I am going to work out more and be really mindful of my food  choices. Cooking at home more and when on Vacation watching what I order. Plus taking more Carb Blockers when eating out on Vacation.  Also making sure I can exercise more on vacations. I found that helps a lot on the weight control. Especially when you need to eat out.

I am going on vacation for 3 weeks in the next few months. So, I will have to bring snacks I know I can have. Think I will make some to take with me. Look for the recipes on my Kitchen site. Plus  follow the vacation time on my Travel blogs. Links are on the side bar.

No comments: