Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's on the plate today?

I start out this morning with a good breakfast of about400 calories. decided it would been easier if I try to make each meal between 300 and 400 calories and my snack about 100-200. Still having trouble making my 1400 daily calories.
Did some furniture moving and some cleaning. Getting ready to go outside for some garden work, before the rains hit tomorrow.
Logging food and writing this journal Daily is helping me. I tend to get hungry at night, when I am resting and watching TV. That's a habit I will have to break. I heard it said go two weeks with out it and the habit is broken. I hope that is true. the one problem I have is the family is doing it and I can't stand not joining in. I wish I could get them to stop.
The weather is starting to feel like Spring and this being the first day of Spring, I will have to enjoy the outside.

No comments: